EnglishWay Language School accepts applications for a full-time or part-time position of the Top Level English Teachers in Vilnius.
- Teaching classes (up to 6 people in a group), individuals, mini groups (2-4 people), VIP clients;
- Preparation of lessons and all the teaching materials needed to ensure every lesson fully meets a client`s expectations;
- Serving and assisting a client with coffee, tea, water, etc.;
- Participating in required training activities, meetings, round tables;
- Reporting directly to the Director of School.
- Intelligence, passion about his/her professional life;
- Working experience in teaching a language (at least 2 years is an advantage);
- Excellent communication and client service skills;
- Desire to take responsibility and accountability;
- PC skills;
- Highly motivated, well organized and target oriented;
- Job in a friendly and result- driven team;
- Competitive salary to meet your qualifications, experience and needs;
- Great work condition, friendly team members;
- Teaching materials necessary for work;
- Mentor to train and help you (at least 1 month);
- Competence development opportunities (trainings, coffee meetings, round tables and etc.);
If you believe you have sufficient experience and skills, we invite you to join an expanding EnglishWay Language School and a friendly team.
Please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality quaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.